Tuesday, April 01, 2008

1. Have you ever called a person useless?
~~\ I dunno \~~

2. What object in your room is really important to you?
~~\ my Blanket! I cant slp with it \~~

3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
~~\ I thought so, but my face tells awhole loads of things \~~

4. Do you smile a lot?
~~\ you bet! people thought I'm weird thou \~~

5. Would you kiss an ugly person for $10,000?
~~\ kisses are signatures of love.. can love be measured? \~~

6. Where were you today?
~~\ Hotel, just came to work.. and I'm blogging. =) \~~

7. What kind of sense of humor do you have?
~~\ Lamer kind? \~~

8. Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings.
~~\ depends on my mood.. usually I will just tell them, sometimes I just forget it \~~

9. Do your initials spell out a word?
~~\ I dont give a damn \~~

10. When is the last time you talked to an ex?
~~\ kaypoh \~~

11. How often do you give high fives?
~~\ when I find people of similarities.. \~~

12. If you had to delete one person off your top friends list, who would it be?
~~\ is there such thing as top friends list? you must be kidding me \~~

13. Is your shirt new?
~~\ yeah.. it's ''new'' \~~

14. Where is the last place you went out to eat?
~~\ yesterday Golden Hans buffet lunch I forgotten what I ate for dinner thou \~~

15. Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
~~\ nope \~~

16. Do you live near your ex?
~~\ I hope not \~~

17. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
~~\ LAKSA LAKSA LAKSA LAKSA LAKSA \~~

18. Has your house ever been TPd?
~~\ what the hell is tpd? \~~

19. Did you sing in the shower today?
~~\ I bath in ZERO degree water this MORNING what makes you think I will sing? \~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home